To be the most highly regarded building company in the Mackenzie.
To exceed our clients’ wants and needs for their building project.
We strive for excellence in everything that we do. We are passionate and determined.
We are trustworthy. We must have our client’s and each other’s trust, always.
We foster open and honest communication, always.We do what we say and deliver on our promises.
We are proud of our team culture,how we present ourselves, and the service we provide.
We treat our clients, team and suppliers with respect, and we expect the same in return.
We are community orientated. We gratefully give back whenever we can.
- We keep each other and our clients, fully informed.
- We plan and make arrangements to be ahead of the game, and so all potential stressors are removed.
- We strive to constantly learn and up-skill,so we can deliver our best and maintain our high standards.
WE DO THIS BY REMINDING OURSELVES…
- Measure twice, cut once – rework costs money.
- Help each other out. This way you’ll get help when you need it.
- Understand, plan, and execute.
- Own your mistakes. Learn from them.
- Be polite and respectful, always.
- Never stop learning.
- Keep yourself and your workplace tidy.
- Meet and greet clients.
- Teamwork makes dream work.
- Celebrate our success.
AND ASKING OURSELVES…
- What can we do today, to make High Country Carpentry the most highly regarded building company in the Mackenzie?